Saturday 31 December 2011

Last Day in 2011: Precisely Picturesque

Last Day in 2011...
Today I woke up a Little earlier than my usual waking-up time.
Started the day like I usually do. Had my morning Chai and I made a Plan.
My plan was to Complete all the College-work I had kept pending. After sitting and surfing the internet for a little while I suddenly realized that this was certainly not how 'I' ,of all people would begin the last day of the year and the first thing I did after that is extremely predictable, I guess. Yes. I picked my Camera up and started seeing the things around me as if they would transform into something completely new Tomorrow... Because Tomorrow Is A New Day.
It is A New Tomorrow. It is going to Be a Completely Different year!
And so I decided to take some Photographs that completely Portrayed how I felt at that exact moment.  So here it is...
With a  little Good-Bye to  2011...
To New Beginnings...
My Second Photo-Blog...
Only for ya'll...
With all the Love.
Wishing you a Very Happy New Year Well In Advance!
Have A Great one!!


Photo Collage: A little from 2011!
All the News and Headline saying Good-Bye
to 2011!!
And right in the middle...
An old man Thinking about Tomorrow
The future adding Final touches to his Sweet Masterpiece. 

Photo Collage: In the coming year...
Believe a little in Magic...
Believe in Love more than Hatred...
Make Friends rather than foes...
Shop a Little more...
Dance as if you've got no care whatsoever in this world...
An gift your Loved one's....
And that's your Key to an Awesome year!






No comments:

Post a Comment